Well I figure after starting the majority of my classes and testing out the emergency response system on campus, that it's about time I start writing my travel blog. So much has happened since I left Boston that it's all a big blur in my head but I'm getting around to typing it all out. The title of this blog as some of you might have guessed has a double meaning. As an "unconventional student" / 27 year old college student, I stick out like a sore thumb at times what with my receding hairline and occasional gray hair but with the creepy old man vibes I give off, comes a few extra years of life experience and observations that give me a unique perspective and comparison on life. My journey up to this point has been a long and harder route but I'm happy to have succeeded so far and made it here to this amazing country. I'm here to experience everything and help as many people as I can along the way on my journey. If you're still reading then you should bookmark me for when I add more stories. My name is Dennis and this is my sweet as story: The Kiwi Chronicles of Dennis "The Menace" Corvi.
Still trying to figure out how to add music to this thing for effect
No comments:
Post a Comment